Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thing #8

Wow! I could have saved hours of time if I had know about this before now.
  • What do you like about RSS and readers? The thing I like most about Google Reader is the time it saves me. Instead for having to go to my favorites and to each folder, now I can just see all my favorite blogs at one place. I can reduce my computer time by 50%!!
  • How do you think you might be able to use this technology in your school or personal life?This technology can be used by keeping the readers current on issues or sites that they frequent. If there is a news site you will be very current on the news.
  • How can libraries/teachers/administrators use readers or take advantage of this new technology? Libraries/teachers/administrators can use this technology to stay current in education. For instance, if ALA.org is on you list, then you will know what book receive awards as soon as the list is released.

No comments:

Post a Comment