After looking at the 7&1/2 Habits online tutorial, I decided that the easiest habit listed for me is: #1 "Begin with the end in mind". This is the easiest habit for me in many areas of my life. I know what the purpose is for everything I do. For example, if I am going to Walmart I I spend a good deal of time planning what I want to buy, making a list, and setting a budget. As a lifelong learner I have my ideal plan laid out for my Master's degree since I began. Unfortunately, sometimes "my plan" doesn't always work and adjustments need to be made.
The most difficult habit listed is #7 &1/2. This is "Play!". This most difficult for me because if often focus SO much, and plan SO much, that I just forget to play. I find myself making me have playtime and actually scheduling it on the calender. If playtime is not had, things can become monotonous.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chrissy number 7 and half is the hardest for me as well. I would love to take the time to play, but there is just not enough time in the day.
ReplyDelete