Chrissy's Big B and little b
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Thing #4
I have now registered my blog,
Chrissy's Big B and little b
. Four things down, 19 things to go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chrissy
Big B and little b's mom
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(22)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(9)
Thing #10
Thing #9
Thing #8
Thing #7
Thing # 6
Thing #5- Flickr
Thing #4
Thing #2
Thing #3 Setting up my own blog
About Me
Chrissy
Houston Area, Texas
I am a SAHM of 2 girls. I have always been budget minded, but have a new found love for couponing. I share my deals with friends and family, but decided to share them on the World Wide Web. I hope you find some good deals.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment