1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
My favorite exercises this semester were PhotoStory, Flickr, Google apps and Mashups. I really enjoyed learning about all of these resources. I am using many of the Google applications on a regular basis. I have a ton of ideas to use PhotoStory, Flickr and Mashups.
2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
This program has shown me that there are many online resources to help me to be incharge of my further learning. I was able to just follow the list of 23 Things independently and learned a great deal of new information. I am going to make it a point to continue to read some of blogs that cover the library of the future and how technology is changing.
3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I was surprised at how much information I learned about that I had no idea existed. I got very excited about many things I learned. After learning new information I would call and/or email my friends and family members to tell them all the neat things out there.
4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I found the format of the program to be done very well. I found it easy to follow and easy to use.
5. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
If another discovery program was offered in the future I would definately participate. I might not be able to finish it as quickly if it was not a graded course, but I would participate. I found this to be a great learning experience.
6. How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
GREAT LEARNING EXPERIENCE!!!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment